- 1 can condensed milk
- 1-liter whole milk (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup almonds (powdered)
- 2 cardamoms finely, crushed. discard shell.
- 1/2 cup pistachios, crushed.
- Add all the above ingredients and cook on low heat for until 3/4 of the quantity is left.
- Remove from the stove and let it cool completely.
- Pour into kulfi mold or any small cups or containers, put the cups in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- When frozen, take out the kulfis from the molds and serve after sprinkling the crushed pistachios.
Kufis can be made and left in the freezer for up to a month.