- 2 cups milk (full fat)
- 1 packet prepared, Jelly – cubed I used strawberry flavored
- 5-6 tbsp Rose syrup – (or roohafza)
- 1 tsp Chia seeds – soak in 1/2 cup water for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Angel hair pasta( use flooda noodles is available)
- 1/4 cup, Almonds – crushed
- 4 scoops Kulfi or Vanilla ice cream
- Boil milk until 1 1/2 cup remains. Remove from heat and bring to room temperature. Add 2 tablespoons of rose syrup to the milk and mix. Keep it in the refrigerator once it comes to room temperature.
- Make jelly by following the instructions on the packet. Cut into small cubes when set.
- Cook pasta by following the instructions provided on the pack. Remember not to overcook, given the thickness of the pasta I used, it was done in less than 5 minutes. Once done, drain and wash in cold water immediately to stop the cooking process.
- Soak chia seeds in water for 30 minutes.
- Follow the assembly instructions below.
Now you have all the ingredients ready, you just have to assemble. There is no hard and fast rule here, I sometimes even arrange all ingredients on the table and the guests make there own faloodas according to their taste and wishes.
You add layer by layer of kulfi, milk, noodles, chia seeds jelly, some more jelly and some more kulfi perhaps, it depends on how much of what you would like.
Garnish with crushed almonds and serve immediately.
Enjoy it with a spoon and a straw.