- 2 lbs ground chicken.
- 2 tablespoons salted or unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon or to taste salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon cumin and whole round coriander(read note)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and very finely chopped.
- 1 onion medium-sized, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¾ cup of oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients, and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Shallow fry, on high heat, for a minute and then flip and fry the other side for a minute. Then reduce the heat and fry until fully cooked.
- If not serving right away, place the kebabs in an oven-safe platter cover with aluminum foil and place it in the oven at 200º C until its time to serve.
Roast whole round coriander and cumin in a frying pan, on medium heat. Stop when the color of the coriander and cumin darkens.